Monday, 03 October 2011
"While I was [at the police station] I found Amanda's behavior very strange. She had no emotion while everyone else was upset. I remember one thing that really upset me. [Meredith's friend] Natalie said, 'I hope she wasn't in too much pain.' Amanda said, 'What do you think? She f___ing bled to death.' At that point no one had told us how Meredith died."
– Robyn Butterworth - (A friend of Kercher's, testifying in court - London Evening Standard, Feb. 13, 2009)
"Their behavior at the police station seemed to me really inappropriate ... They sat opposite each other, Amanda put her feet up on Raffaele's legs and made faces at him. Everyone cried except Amanda and Raffaele. I never saw them crying. They were kissing each other."
– Amy Frost - (A friend of Kercher's and a student at University for Foreigners Perugia at the time, testifying in court - The Independent of London, Feb. 14, 2009)
"She had harbored hatred for Meredith, and that was the time when it could explode. The time had come to take revenge on that smug girl."
--Guliano Mignini - ( Lead prosecutor, during closing arguments - Associated Press, Nov. 20, 2009)
"Amanda also told both Amy and Meredith’s friend Robyn Butterworth that she had seen Meredith’s body inside the closet and covered with her duvet. Amanda “kept talking about how she had found Meredith,” Robyn recalled. “She sounded proud that she had been the first to find her.” Robyn soon quit speaking to Amanda. Meredith’s friends validated what the police were already thinking. They had also been observing the young American’s curious behavior. She was, to them, so detached from the situation around her that they wondered, at times, if she was perhaps psychologically disturbed or in shock from the murder. They decided to tap her and Raffaele’s phones and heard Amanda say on November 4, just three days after the murder, “I can’t take it anymore.”
--Barbie Latza Nadeau – (Excerpt from “Angel Face: The True Story of Student Killer Amanda Knox”)
Troy Davis is dead. He was murdered by the State of Georgia. Georgian police had NO DNA evidence and no valid evidence of ANY kind against Troy. Hobama/“President Barack Obama” has yet to utter a word publicly as he did for Humberto Leal Garcia, Henry Louis “Skip” Gates, and Roman Polanski...SHAME!!!
Hundreds of thousands of people are sentenced to life in prison or death daily in America, without one iota of DNA evidence. Ask Scott Peterson. Ask Charles Manson. Ask Daryl Hunt. Ask Damien Echols. Ask Troy Davis...
Troy is dead while Amanda Knox and Casey Anthony are free!?! IS THIS JUSTICE??? HELL NO!!! But, it is proof that earth is hell. No evil rich people can buy more freedom anywhere than they buy right here on earth. Racism could never rule all arenas anywhere as it does right here on earth. No legal systems could ever be more amoral and corrupt in any place than they are here globally.
Unlike Troy's horrid and tragic case, droves of valid evidence exists against Amanda Knox, Raffaele Sollecito, and Rudy Hermann Guede. Perugian journalist Nick Squires briefly summarized the volumes of evidence against Knox and Sollecito:
FIVE REASONS KNOX IS GUILTY
1) The confession.
Knox confessed that she was in the house on the night of the murder and that she heard Miss Kercher scream, identifying a Congolese bar owner, Patrick Lumumba, as the assailant. She told the court during the trial that the confession was made under duress, but then repeated the entire account in a five page memorandum the next morning.
2) The false accusation.
The prosecution said the fact that Knox falsely accused Lumumba of being the killer was a sign of her own guilt and an attempt to throw them off her trail. He was arrested in a dawn raid by armed police and spent two weeks in jail. It was only by chance that a Swiss businessman read about the case and came forward to say he had been talking to Lumumba in his bar on the night of the murder --offering him a rock-solid alibi. Lumumba says Knox nearly ruined his life and is suing her for defamation.
3) The alibi.
Sollecito could not back up Knox’s alibi on the night of the murder.
She claimed she spent the evening with him, smoking marijuana, watching the French film “Amelie” and making love. But Sollecito told police he could not remember if Knox was with him that evening or not.
Even assuming his memory was hazy because of the drugs, it seemed odd that a young man who had just embarked on a new relationship could not recall whether he had spent the night with his girlfriend or not.
4) Computer and telephone records.
Sollecito claimed he used his computer to download and watch cartoons and “Amelie”. But, computer experts told the court that there was no activity on his laptop between 9:10 PM on Nov 1, and 5:32 AM the next morning - the time frame in which the murder took place.
Knox and Sollecito turned off their mobile phones on the night of the murder, at around 8:40 PM, and turned them back on at around 6:00 AM, inviting further suspicion.
5) The staged break-in
A bedroom belonging to one of Miss Kercher’s Italian flatmates was ransacked on the night of the murder, with a window smashed with a rock. But police said the break-in was staged - broken glass from the window was found on top of clothes scattered on the floor, suggesting the window was broken after the contents of the room were messed up.
Prosecutors accused Knox and her boyfriend of staging the break-in to make the killing look like a burglary that had turned into rape and murder.
Superb Daily Beast journalist and author, Barbie Latza Nadeau, has penned a classic book about this bloody trio of killer rapists. It is entitled “Angel Face: The True Story of Student Killer Amanda Knox”. Nadeau succintly posed all of the relevant and complex questions that still linger about this fatal sex crime by three young sexual sadists:
1. Why did you and Raffaele Sollecito turn off your cell phones at the same time the night of November 1, 2007 and on again at the same time the next morning? You told the police that you and Raffaele slept late the morning of November 2, 2007, but phone records show that you both turned your phones back on very early that morning. How could that be?
2. Why were you bleeding? Your lawyers agree with the prosecution’s findings that at least one of the spots of Meredith’s blood found in the house where she was killed had your blood mixed with it. Your mother told me that you had your period. Your stepfather told others that your ear piercings were infected. Which was it?
3. Once you realized your mistake in blaming Patrick Lumumba for Meredith’s murder, why didn’t you tell the authorities? You told your mother that you felt bad about it, so why didn’t you alert an official so Patrick could be set free?
4. Why did you go with Raffaele to the police station on November 5? You were not called in for questioning. Did you realize at that time that you were both under suspicion?
5. Why weren’t your and Raffaele’s fingerprints found in your house after the murder if the two of you had spent time there that morning and the day before? Only one half-print on a glass in the kitchen has been attributed to you, yet you have claimed that you took a shower there that morning. How did you spend so much time there and leave virtually no trace?
6. Why did you take the mop and bucket from your house over to Raffaele’s house? You told the prosecutor during your testimony in June 2009 that you took the mop and bucket to his house to clean up a leak under his kitchen sink. But by your own testimony, the leak was miniscule and could have been easily cleaned up without it. What were you really doing with the mop?
7. What would you do differently if you had a chance to rewind the clock back to November 3, 2007? Would you go to the memorial service for Meredith? Would you still have gone to the police station with Raffaele? Would you have left for Germany when your aunt asked you to?
8. What do you think happened the night Meredith was killed? You have professed your innocence. Who do you think killed her and under what circumstances?
9. What do you really think of the Italian justice system? You told an Italian parliamentarian that you got a fair trial, and you even thanked the prosecutors for trying to solve the mystery of Meredith’s death, but your supporters at home in Seattle maintain that the Italian system is corrupt and unfair. What is your real view?
10. Is there anything you wish you would have said in court during your trial? You talked about your vibrator and about how you did not want an assassin’s mask forced on you. But in your final appeal after the closing arguments on December 4, 2010, why didn’t you say the words, “I did not kill Meredith Kercher?” Raffaele did when it was his turn to speak. Why didn’t you?
Many more questions linger for those who do not blindly follow the twisted heroine fabricated by the mainstream media. Research this case for yourself! Eons of additional evidence include:
A blood soaked sweater and other blood drenched clothing stuffed inside Meredith's laundry basket and ignored at the murder scene for 46 days!...
A staged broken window, broken from the inside out.
Repeated lies about cell phones and usage before and after Kercher's murder.
A warm washing machine, filled with Meredith's clothing, found by her other flat mate, Filomena Romanelli...Corpses never do laundry!
Store receipts that prove Knox and Sollecito made sobered early morning trips to a store, to buy mops and bleach and clean the crime scene and the knife they used to slice Kercher. Knox was a filthy slob who never mopped before. Why then?
Knox and Sollecito made no effort to hide their mutual and immediate animated euphoria and public make out sessions, at the crime scene and in police custody during interrogations, and curious lingerie sprees.
Knox is aggressive and hated Kercher. She may have led this fatal favored fetish. She may be the sole slayer.
Not a single moment of sincere remorse for Kercher has been displayed by Knox or Sollecito or Knox's entire family since Knox and her two rapist pals slew Kercher.
I will always believe that a drunken and drugged rapist and serial killer named Joran Van Der Sloot, drugged, raped, and slew a drunken Natalie Holloway. Likewise, I will always believe that this psychotic racist druggie whore, Amanda Knox, and her peer dregs, Rafele Sollicito, and Rudy Hermann Guede, ALL raped and murdered Knox's "uppity" (Read: studious and moral) bi-racial roommate, Meredith Kercher! I will always believe that lethal combinations of toxic and evil cocktails fueled by racism, sexism, elitism, potent Ecstasy, strong wines, and premium cocaine led to this crime of escalated passionate hatred.
I will always believe that Knox and her two twisted, drunken, amoral, sexed out, drugged, horny, cloned, and ruthless pals joined Knox, as all three gang raped and sliced Kercher, until she bled to death. Then, the racist Knox and Sollecito rushed to frame their filthy frenemy Guede, as the solo rapist and killer. Guede was just another disposable black drug dealer. He is akin to Dr. Conrad Murray, who took orders from white male leeches who made Michael Jackson a junkie joker over decades; perhaps the same way Guede and Sollecito took orders from Knox the night all three of them gleefully raped and murdered Kercher.
I believe Knox is a racist psycho whore because she penned lewd and insane stories about her bloody gang rape fantasies long before she slew Kercher. Knox also coldly and casually lied about another black man named Patrick Lumumba, who had absolutely nothing to do with this sadistic sex murder. Lumumba had been kind enough to give the flirty slutty Knox a job as a waitress because whores make great wait staffers. Unlike Knox and her two fellow pit bulls in heat, Lumumba had one real alibi that saved his life. Still, Knox has deliberately ruined his reputation. He has sued the liar Knox.
Knox has casually stolen two black lives. Now one black killer and rapist is in jail solo. Another innocent black man's reputation is forever ruined. And, a half black female is dead. Yet, she and her Italian Stallion are now free to do it all again, just like Joran Van Der Sloot.
Knox and Sollecito are now the official “Ken and Barbie” sex killers of Italy. Ask Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. SHAME!!!!!!
You were beautiful and brilliant. You are in a better place. I wish you had just moved away from that filthy rude killer slut Amanda Knox, and all of her fellow stray shady scumbags who tortured and stressed you out for weeks, before Socellito and Guede finally raped and slew you.
I wish you were in that new apartment now, alive and well, and studying. I know you would have aced the paper you were trying to pen, when those three rabid demons invaded your study space. Then, they stole your body and your life. Two of those murderous monsters should have been completing assignments also.
The feces that the filthy Guede left in your toilet was superior to both human excrements, Knox and Sollecito, who exited that messy Italian court today. They are more amoral than their drug dealer pal Guede, who dared to tell the truth about what they all did to you.
Globally, justice is for sale and morons rule every arena. The morons who murdered you will all pay in karmic courts that are never sabotaged by inept police, rich amoral attorneys, or retarded jurors. The racist mindless media have ignored you because you did not have eyes and hair and skin like that killer rapist Knox.
But, millions will remember you warmly and admire you always! May God bless your eternal soul as you have escaped this hellish earth. We pray for serenity within your family's endless pain...
AMANDA KNOX HAS HIRED HER OWN PR STAFF. INNOCENT PEOPLE DO NOT NEED SUCH SOULLESS SERVANTS...SHAME!!!!!!!...STAY TUNED!
WATCH THE EXCELLENT FILM "AMANDA KNOX MURDER - ON TRIAL IN ITALY" - FREE ONLINE NOW:
POSTSCRIPT 10/11/11:THE KERCHERS WILL NOT LET THEIR BEAUTFUL AND BRILLIANT DAUGHTER BE SLAIN IN VAIN.THEY ARE SUING AMANDA KNOX...KUDOS!!!!!!!THE KERCHERS DESERVE EVERY MILLION THIS RAPIST KILLER DRUGGIE WHORE AMANDA WILL MAKE...AND MORE!!!MEREDITH WILL GET BELATED JUSTICE AND REST IN PEACE!!!
PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL OF THE KERCHERS!!!